Monday, May 7, 2018

Ostrich Greetings


Hi there!

I'm here with a card for three challenges:  Just Add Ink (Just Add "O"), Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Animal Magic) and Time Out Challenges (Wild).  Katzelkraft has so many amazing and hilarious critter images.  I am slowly building up my collection but, of course, there are always more to covet!  The look on this ostrich's face cracks me up and he could be paired with a variety of sentiments.  For this card I kept it simple with a Paper Smooches "'Sup?"  And look!  More patterned paper!  Maybe I'll get through it before 2026 after all....



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Cool Kid 6x6) Crate Paper
Stamps:  (Ostrich) Katzenkraft, (Sentiment) Paper Smooches
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Wonky Stitched Rectangles) My Favourite Things, (Speech bubble) XCut
Markers:  Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA I had a good laugh with the sentiment!! My mom says that's what our son says when she answers his phone calls! This is fun Jen!!

Nikki Spencer said...

Love it! That is such a cool image Jen and the perfect sentiment, made me smile! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness this is so cool. I love that ostrich, & the sentiment is fun! Great card, Jen. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Anonymous said...

Love it! This really made me smile! Perfect sentiment I think. Chantell Just Add Ink

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jen! The image is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #ssswchallenge #simonsaysstamp xx

Anita in France said...

I love this ostrich, Jen ... the sentiment is perfect with his expression ... and he's fabulous against the wild pp! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Definitely a 'he' ostrich with that face and attitude, Jen. You've colored him perfectly and he really stands out against the patterned paper.

ColourmehappyDi said...

Your card really made me smile as it's such a fun & happy card. Love the bold patterned paper teamed with the ostrich. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Di

Jill V said...

OMG - I LOVE this ostrich image - his expression is just priceless! The way you paired it with the pattered paper is so perfect - and I love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

None None said...

HA HA - I love this! The ostrich is just fantastic and with the patterned paper, this is perfect! I need to start making a dent in my patterned paper stash too. I gave a bunch of it away, but I still have a bunch to get through...