Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wool You Be Mine?


I've had some Jane'e Doodles stamps on my wish list for ages and finally got ahold of the brilliant Seamus Sheep set.  This guy totally cracks me up with his sexy pose.  Who could resist him??  I'm entering him in CAS on Sunday's Critters challenge



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (White) Papertrey Ink, (Melon Mambo, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sheep & sentiment from Seamus Sheep) Jane's Doodles
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Heart) Taylored Expressions
Washi Tape: Crafty Basics
Markers:  (W1, W5) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

cm said...

Hahahahaha...love this! He's one sexy, baaa-d boy! Awesome card! Thanks for the giggles!
hugs~c

lostinpaper said...

Every time I have tried to get this set it's been out of stock.... and right now when I seriously have no spare time, here he is in all his glory! ooh, you are tempting me with his wondrous pose and great style on a card, love it Jen!

Happy Dance said...

How funny is this fluffy sheep?!! Such a hoot! Every time I try to picture DH doing something like this, I just laugh and laugh!!!! What a fun card, and all in HOT pink, too. What a great card, Jen. Too funny!! Bev

Michelle said...

Haha! Seamus cracks me up! I love your card, Jen, great design!

Karen B. said...

Not me! So cute.

Claire Grantham said...

Ha ha, love this, the pink, black and white colour combo is lovely and one of my fave. I don't own any Jane's Doodles either..I really want some of them I have a giant wishlist. Cx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE is this!!!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, Jen ... I laughed out loud at Seamus here, in his oh so cool pose ... what a brilliant card ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Ha! I agree!!! Love that pose!!! This is so stinkin' cute!!!

Jenny said...

Straight off the cover of HELLO magazine... or would that be BAAA magazine.. Lol xx